Budapest was such a cool place to visit. It was unlike a lot of other cities I have seen. There were two sides of the city. One called Buda and one called Pest. Both sides have two totally different personalities, which is what makes the city so interesting. Pest has more of the bars, shops, and tourists. Buda has the castle and more history. I truly loved Budapest so much and have some tips for where to go, what to eat, and what to see, if you ever visit too.
What should you do in Budapest?
- Go to Hummusbar Budapest and get some delicious falafel and fresh pita
- See the Holocaust memorial shoes on the Pest side of the river at sunset
- Get a beer at the Szimpla ruins bar and check out the awesome environment
- Relax in the Széchenyi Thermal Baths
- Take a dinner cruise on the river and take pictures with the glowing Parliament buildings