If you are looking to have the most amazing St. Patrick’s Day of your life, I would recommend going to Dublin to make that dream of yours come true. If you are into people dressing up in all green and leprechaun hats, dancing around in the streets, and Guinness beer wherever you go, this is the right place for you. If you are planning on making a trip there for St. Patricks Day, 2017, take my advice below!
What should you do in Dublin?
- Head over to the Guinness Storehouse Factory to try some beers with your friends, real Irish food, and learn how to Irish step dance
- Get the best bagel of your life at It’s a Bagel
- Take a day trip from Dublin over to the Cliffs of Moher and admire the fantastic views
- Make your way up to the rooftop bar at Fitzsimons
- Walk around Temple Bar area to find great shops and restaurants