Tuscany is a region in central Italy. I was able to visit multiple towns in Tuscany and got to experience their culture, churches, art, and of course the incredible wine. I traveled to Cortona, Siena, Greve, and Panzano.
What should you do in Tuscany, Italy?
- Stroll through the Etruscan village of Cortona
- Swim in the beautiful Hot Springs of Rapolano
- Hike through the vineyards of Greve
- Visit the Sassolini Family Villa and wine aging cellars in Panzano
- Admire Siena Cathedral’s marble floors
- Grab lunch at Osteria il Carroccio in Siena (must get the Ricotta Risotto, Carbonara, and Pear and Chocolate dessert!)
- Soak up the sun and relax in Siena’s Piazza del Campo medieval square