I would say one of the most stunning places I have ever traveled to would be the Amalfi Coast. It’s paradise that you only dream about until you finally get to go there. If you want to experience great seafood, the sweetest lemons, winding streets, and colorful houses sitting over rocks, get your butt over there!
What should you do in the Amalfi Coast?
- Rent a private boat with your friends in Positano for the day
- Eat dinner at Taverna Azzurra in the Sorrento marina
- Take a private island tour in Capri and you MUST check out the Blue Grotto
- Shop at the famous custom sandals shop, Canfora, in Capri
- Ride the chairlift up to the top of Mt. Solaro
- Take a guided tour through Pompeii